This week’s show is an awesome interview with Daniel Caicedo. It really just evolved into an awesome conversation about salsa dancing and the community. Denny’s at it’s best.
Daniel is a native Colombian but a world traveler, currently living in Canada, eh. He’s a salsero, teacher and salsa enthusiast and he shares his story and his views on the latin dance community on the show. Enjoy!
Resources from today’s show:
- Arthur Murray 1950’s commercial on cha cha
- TED talk – The Power of Seduction in our Everyday Lives
- How do I tell him he smells?
- Velcro tape for make your own salsa shoes
- Tanja & Jorge Island Touch bachata performance that I was at!