This week’s show features an interview with Del Dominguez of Mixed Motion Art Dance Academy. Del is passionate about figuring things out and refining them to the best of his ability. This goes with his dancing, his art and his teaching. Known as a refined dancer and meticulous instructor, Del’s mission is to make MMA the go-to destination for higher learning in social Latin dance.
This week’s song is Mi Desengano by Roberto Roena.
Resources from this week’s show:
- Sekou McMiller social dancing
- Flava Invasion
- Franklin Condori social dancing
- Cognitive dissonance
- Napoleon Hill
- Eddie Torres performance
- TED talk on Chinese food
- Reticular Activation System
- Hardcore History podcast
- Calling it Quits: Why Some Social Dancers are Hanging Up There Dance Shoes
- Boston Salsa Festival
- Magna social dancing with Salsa y Control (Johnny and Andres)
- Lamento de Concepcion by Roberto Roena